OCCRL Staff and Affiliates
Chauntee Thrill’s research interests center on postsecondary education, focusing specifically on college readiness/remedial education, affordability, as well as access and success for underserved student populations, especially within the community college sector. Prior to pursuing her doctorate degree, Ms. Thrill gained 10 years of practical experience in Enrollment Services at various academic institutions, where she developed a passion for working with students.
- Ph.D. Student, Educational Organization and Leadership, in Higher Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.Ed., Higher Education Administration, Mercer University
- M.B.A., Business, University of Maryland College
- B.B.A., Management, Clayton State University
- A.S., Business, Georgia Perimeter College