Pathways and Programs of Study
OCCRL conducts studies of policies, programs, and practices that support rigorous and equitable pathways that are designed to enhance students’ transition to and through postsecondary education into employment.
CTE Apprenticeships is an environmental scan that is designed to describe the utilization of CTE apprenticeships in Illinois, the CTE programs these apprenticeships are embedded in, and the student populations engaged in these apprenticeships.
The Pathways Resource Center (PRC) focuses on enhancing and strengthening pathways to college and career success for all students by providing resources, research, and support to P-20 education and their partners.
The Transformative Change Initiative (TCI) is dedicated to assisting community colleges to scale-up innovations that improve student outcomes and program, organization, and system performance.
- Academic Pathways to Access and Student Success (APASS)
- Adult Career Pathways
- Adult Education Bridge Evaluation
- Breaking Through
- Colorado SUN
- Health Professions Pathways (H2P)
- Illinois Career Development Task Force
- Illinois State Board of Education High School Programs of Study
- National Information, Security, and Geospatial Technology Consortium Evaluation (NISGTC)
- Nursing Programs of Study Evaluation Project
- Programs of Study (POS)
- Promising Practices in Successful Business and Education Partnerships
- Sharing What Works
- Shifting Gears
- State Program Approval Policies Study