The Colorado SUN (Success UNlimited) initiative is a college transition program that moves GED graduates age 18-24 (and beyond) to college by reducing developmental remediation and building confident, successful students.
College Transition Strategies
- College Connection Skill Enhancement Programs – Offer intensive college prep coursework
- Navigators – Provide on-going transition support, case management, and career exploration assistance
- GED Curriculum Enhancement – Address the academic alignment gap between GED and college-level coursework
- Professional Development -Develop capacity for implementation of transition strategies
- Evaluation – Measure student success and document instruction and management practices